Certified Organic Raw Chia Seeds 200g
In spite of its small size, Chia seeds are loaded with essential nutrients. It has thus been called as one of the popular modern super foods. They are an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants and also contain iron, fiber and calcium. The fiber content of Chia seeds eases out bowel movements and helps in the maintenance of overall bowel health. Chia seeds are a great source of protein. It is also known for aiding digestive processes in the body.
- Chia seeds can help lower appetite that eventually aids in weight loss.
- These seeds are nutrient powerhouses and they offer numerous health advantages if it is incorporated into a meal planning routine.
- In vegan baking Chia seeds can replace eggs.
- It contains a huge amount of nutrients with a very small amount of calories thus helps avoid obesity.
- Chia feeds the gut flora really well in order to maintain a balanced digestive system.
How to Use
- Chia seeds can be eaten raw soaked in juice, added to porridge, pudding, smoothies etc.
- You can also sprinkle them on top of yogurt, rice dishes or deserts as garnishing.