Elovra gel Hand Sanitizer 250 ml (Pack Of 2) - ECONBIO ROOTS
- The ECONBIO ROOTS Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99% germs.
- It contains Aloe vera , Tea Tree Oil, Lemon, Mint, Neem and Tulsi which are extremely good for the skin
- This hand sanitizer is not harsh on the skin but only harsh on the germs.
- It moisturizes and sustains skin health and thus can be used innumerable times as required.
- It contains glycerin which is a good moisturizing agent for the skin.
How to Use
- Apply on your palms, spread and rub on the back of your hands and fingertips until dry.
- It is for external use only. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly if there is contact with the eyes.
- In case of irritation, discontinue use and fetch medical help.
- Shelf life of the product is 36 months.
Hand Sanitizer is applied on hands for the purpose of removing common pathogens (disease-causing germs). It usually comes in the liquid form. It is employed as a simple means of infection control in a wide variety of settings (Indoors & Outdoors). Most hand sanitizers have high amounts of alcohol that kills the germs but makes your skin dry and takes away its moisture while evaporating. But the ECONBIO ROOTS Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99 % germs along with nourishing your skin. It contains Aloe vera, Tea-tree Oil, Lemon, Neem, Tulsi and Mint that takes care of your skin. The Sanitizer does the perfect job without harming your skin each time is being used. It can be used innumerable times without worrying about the side effects of Alcohol. It immediately denatures proteins, effectively neutralizing certain types of microorganisms. In general, alcohol-based hand sanitizers, if rubbed thoroughly over finger and hand surfaces for a period of 30 seconds, followed by complete air-drying, can effectively reduce populations of bacteria, fungi, and some enveloped viruses. Despite the variability in effectiveness, hand sanitizers can help control the transmission of infectious diseases, especially in settings where compliance with hand washing is poor.