Hibiscus Powder 50g (Pack Of 2)
Hibiscus is a tropical flower which is renowned for its numerous benefits for skin and hair. In ayurveda hibiscus is the herb which is most revered for promoting hair growth. These beautiful tropical flowers growing in your garden have incredible healing properties. Hibiscus has been used since ages for dealing with a wide range of hair problems. It can initiate hair growth from nil. It preserves the natural oils that are already present in the scalp and hair. It has a number of skin health improving properties.
- Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants due to which it has the ability to reverse the damage caused by the harmful UV Rays of the Sun and Pollutants in the air along with dust on the skin.
- It has the capability of skin repairing as it is antioxidant rich.
- Hibiscus supports hair growth from scratch.
- Hibiscus nourishes your hair and scalp with natural moisture contents.
- It prevents premature graying of hair, dandruff and an itchy skin.
How to Use
- Mix Hibiscus Powder with water in a 1:3 ratio and make a consistent paste.
- After mixing it well apply it on your skin or hair.
- Leave it on for 15-30 mins.
- Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear.
- To achieve best results use Hibiscus powder with Yogurt and Aloe vera or even coconut oil.