Raw Basil Seeds 200g
Basil seeds are also known ‘Falooda’ seeds or ‘Sabja’ seeds. They are a power house of nutrition and are packed with Immunity Boosting properties. They are used as an addition to beverages and desert. Basil Seeds have a long history in Ayurvedic history. They are loaded with essential minerals that are useful for the smooth functioning of a number of bodily functions. Regular consumption of Basil seeds can fulfill your daily nutrient needs. It is a good source of proteins for vegans who don’t eat any form of animal products.
- Basil Seeds helps in detoxification of the body and regulates a smooth bowel movement.
- It helps in weight loss as it is full of fiber and makes you feel full for a prolonged period of time eventually reducing your appetite.
- It acts as a cooling agent as it helps us deal with the scorching heat during severe summers.
- Its calcium and magnesium contents condition muscle functioning and maintain bone strength.
- It can be used thicken and stabilize juices and smoothies and other thin liquids.
How to Use
- Mix the Basil Seeds into water and let them soak for 15 minutes.
- Mix the soaked seeds into Juices, smoothies, lemonades, soups, yogurt, puddings etc.
- Consume 2 teaspoons every day to gain its health benefits.