Reetha Powder 100g (Pack Of 2)
Reetha otherwise called soapnut, soapberry, and washnut, is a dried fruit a versatile ayurvedic fruit. Its skin is highly valued in the rural regions as a natural cleanser and is currently being progressively utilized in shampoos, face washes, and so on. It is also mildly antiseptic and has detoxifying agents. Try out Reetha for healthy and shining hair. It is a renowned herb that reinforces the strength of the hair. Since ancient times Reetha has been utilized for the treatment of hair. Because of the adversities of chemical-based shampoos, the importance of Soapnuts has regained importance. Washing with Reetha gives shining and satin smooth hair. It is utilized as significant ingredient in shampoos and shampoos for hair wash.
- Reetha is an excellent natural hair cleanser. It helps keep dandruff and white flakes away.
- Reetha is an economic option as shampoo in spite of leaving your hair soft and silky smooth.
- Reetha is a superb cleanser and shows extremely striking impacts on the skin. Soapnuts make your skin soft and keeps it from drying.
- Reetha water can be used as a face wash for dazzling face and better facial complexion.
- It keep the scalp free from dandruff thus preventing hair loss.
How to Use
- Mix Reetha Powder with water in a 1:3 ratio.
- Use this water to rinse your hair.
- Rinse until water stops lathering.
- It is recommended to mix Shikakai Powder with Reetha powder to gain better results.