Skin Brightening Pomegranate Facial Sheet Mask (Pack Of 5) - ECONBIO ROOTS
- Honey draws moisture from the air into the skin and ensures it's retained it in the layers where it’s needed most for penetrating, long-lasting hydration.
- The enzymes in raw honey clarify skin and keep pores clear and clean.
- Honey is loaded with antioxidants, enzymes, and other nutrients that nourish, cleanse, and hydrate skin.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties will calm redness and irritation.
- Honey contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that thwart bacteria that can lead to breakouts.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face thoroughly and wipe it dry. Take out and unfold the mask and place it on your face by positioning it properly.
- Keep the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes and peel off slowly from the edges. Let the nutrients in the mask set for the next 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- Avoid washing your face with soap in the next 24 hrs. Avoid using overnight. Avoid using the mask on pimples, open scars, bruises and sunburned skin.
- Keep out of eyes, in case of contact rinse thoroughly with water. If you feel any irritation on the skin stop use and rinse off immediately with water and consult a physician.
- Avoid usage on sensitive skin. This is a one time use mask only.
- Shelf life of the product is 36 months.
ECONBIO ROOTS Honey's often thought of as a healthier sweetener, but you might be surprised to learn that this ingredient has tons of skin and hair benefits, too. Made by the alchemy of bees collecting nectar, pollen, and resins from flowers, honey can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria. Plus, it’s loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and healing compounds. Applying honey regularly on your skin can give you results beyond your imagination and can go a long way in giving you healthy, younger looking and glowing skin. The reason why honey is often found as a base ingredient for almost every beauty product is because it deeply moisturises the skin from deep within. The enzymes present in Honey enables it to easily seep into the skin while conditioning it and softening it from deep within.