Skin Hydrating Shea Butter Facial Sheet Mask (Pack Of 5) - ECONBIO ROOTS In stock
Skin Hydrating Shea Butter Facial Sheet Mask (Pack Of 5)
ECONBIO ROOTS Extracted from the nuts of the shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa) that is native to Africa. The main components of shea butter include oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, etc. It gets absorbed quickly into the skin as it melts at body temperature. Its moisturizing and healing properties prove beneficial for many skin issues. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties (to a certain extent) that can be utilized to treat many ailments. It is rich in fats that make it an excellent emollient and skin moisturizing agent.
- ·Vitamin E in Shea Butter also soothes dry skin and improves the skin’s elasticity, making this butter a good anti-aging agent.
- Shea butter also has anti-aging properties.
- Redness and swelling on your face may be calmed by applying shea butter.
- It can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Shea Butter creates a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture that can last for several hours.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face thoroughly and wipe it dry.
- Take out and unfold the mask and place it on your face by positioning it properly.
- · Keep the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes and peel off slowly from the edges.
- · Let the nutrients in the mask set for the next 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- · Avoid washing your face with soap in the next 24 hrs.
- · Avoid using overnight.
- · Avoid using the mask on pimples, open scars, bruises and sunburned skin.
- · Keep out of eyes, in case of contact rinse thoroughly with water.
- · If you feel any irritation on the skin stop use and rinse off immediately with water and consult a physician.
- · Avoid using on sensitive skin.
- · This is a one time use mask only.