Indigo Leaf Powder 100g (Pack Of 2)
Indigo leaf powder is a dye which is obtained from the crushed leaves of the Indigo plant. Indigo plant has wonderful medicinal uses and all parts of the plant are used medicinally. It is a natural dye which can be used to color your hair or beard with or without henna. Even though Indigo is renowned as a form of natural hair dye it also has various benefits that improve hair health. For dyeing, it is applied after henna. Henna makes the hair reddish orange and indigo dyes the hair dark blue colour and together they create a natural black colour.
- Indigo leaf Powder aids in preventing premature graying.
- It conditions your hair and helps fight against dry scalp and dandruff.
- It brings back shine to your hair and soothes the scalp.
- Indigo Leaf Powder is not harmful for your hair like other chemical products which have adverse effects on your scalp.
- It is completely natural and Ammonia-free unlike other artificial hair colours available in the market.
How to Use
- Mix Indigo leaf powder with Henna Powder (if you desire for black color).
- First apply Henna Powder for an hour and rinse off.
- After a while apply Indigo Leaf Powder for half an hour on the hair.
- Rinse off thoroughly until the water runs clear.