Barnyard Millet -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Barnyard millet is also known as Jhangora, Kuthiravali, Oodalu, Kavadapullu, etc. in various parts of India.
- In north India, it is known as Samak and is popularly used during the fasting season of Navaratri.
- Being high in fibre, it makes you feel full for longer on fewer calories.
- Other than fibre, Barnyard millet is said to be a good source of Zinc, Manganese and Vitamin B-complex.
- Being non-glutinous, it is considered a perfect diet for people suffering from celiac disease and #diabetes.
- Barnyard Millet is a fast-growing crop and is used as both food and animal fodder. Although it is nutritionally superior to cereals, it's utilization is still limited.
- Just Organik organic Barnyard Millet, coming from the Himalayan state of Uttarakhand, where it is an important part of traditional cuisine, can serve as a delicious and nutritious delight in your food plate.
- It is famously used as a substitute of rice(eaten along with local curries in the hills), and used in dishes like 'Jhangora-kheer', pulav, dosa, idli, khichdi, upma, etc.
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)