Buckwheat (Hulled) -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Just Organik organic Buckwheat is sourced from the certified farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
- The outer husk is removed to obtain the hulled, white-colored seed.
- Hulled buckwheat is soft and have a mild flavour. However, when roasted or toasted, the flavour becomes more intense and nuttier.
- It is considered a good source of protein, essential amino acids, dietary fiber, magnesium, copper as well as phosphorous.
- Being high in soluble fiber, which can contribute to the positive slow-down of glucose absorption, it helps in appetite suppression and in aiding weight loss.
- Organic buckwheat is ideal for adding into soups and salads. It may be used as a hot breakfast porridge, khichdi, etc., can be stir-fried and added to salads, khas, etc. or can be included as a side dish with the main meal.
- When grounded, the flour is used in making halwas, chapati, laddoos, and various other dishes.
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)