Cowpea White -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Just Organik Cowpea have a little oval structure with black eye on it.
- Also known as ‘Lobia’ or ‘Chawli’ in Hindi, Bobbarlu or Alasandalu in Telugu, ‘Karamani’ in Tamil, ‘Chavli’ in Marathi and ‘Alasande’ in Kannada, it is said to contain almost all essential vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, folic acid, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, selenium, sodium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, etc.
- Needless to say, it has a number of important health benefits.
- It can be included in salad or pressure cooked, either alone or mixed with Chana dal, and chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies and ginger-garlic paste, and then tempered with jeera in ghee.
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)