Kodo Millet - Just Organik
Kodo Millet -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Also known as Varagu in tamil, araka in kanada, arikelu in telegu, etc., Kodo millet is the storehouse of nutrients.
- The millet contains high amount of protein and fibre content.
- Having low glycemic index, this millet helps in controlling the blood sugar and is a good substitute to polished rice.
- It also contains high amount of lecithin – helps in strengthening the nervous system) and photo-chemicals called ‘Phytates’- helpful in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Regular consumption of Kodo Millet is beneficial for postmenopausal women, people suffering from metabolic diseases like cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
- Just Organik organic kodo millet comes from the hills of Uttarakhand, where it is often grown as a mix crop.
- You can consume it in the form of khichdi with dal, pulav, upma etc.
- When grounded, the flour can be used to make chapattis, idlis, porridge, cheela and many other dishes.
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)