Ragi Flour -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- JustOrganik organic Ragi is a favourite of calorie-conscious people as it is super low in calories.
- It is a good source of calcium, fibre, iron and other nutrients like Thiamin, Niacin, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
- It is often recommended by the doctors to incorporate Ragi flour in an infants diet especially because of it rich calcium content.
- Being gluten free, it is a superb option for those with celiac disease. It is also rich in antioxidants.
- Just Organik Ragi flour can be used to make chapatti's or rotis to be eaten along with vegetables or to make dosas, cakes, laddoos, pooris and pancakes.
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)