Ragi Whole -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
- Ragi, also known as Finger millet, Ragulu, Nachni, Madua, etc., was once a well-known millet in our country.
- Often dubbed as the ‘Poor man’s diet’, this ‘humble millet’ is ‘rich’ in many nutrients and loaded with various health benefits.
- Being a millet, it is gluten-free and is considered the best grain for obtaining dietary Calcium (344mg/100g), which makes it highly suitable for gluten & lactose-intolerant people.
- Packed with fibres, essential amino acids, iron and other nutrients, Ragi can help in improving the digestive system, boosting respiratory health, optimising the immune system, maintaining strong teeth and bones, aiding in weight-loss and improving the overall health.
- Just Organik organic Ragi is sourced from the certified farmers from the hills of Uttarakhand, where it is a regular part of the daily diet.
- Being available in both, whole grains and flour-form, it can be utilized in making chapatis, idlis, dosa, porridges, upma, laddos, cookies, cakes, pancakes, halwa, etc.
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)