Raisin -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC CERTIFIED
- Raisins are dried grapes. However, unlike fresh grapes, they indeed are rich and concentrated sources of energy, vitamins, electrolytes, and minerals
- They can be enjoyed as a snack, all alone without any additions.
- Sprinkled over to enrich fruit salads and ice creams and desserts or added in bakery items preparation, Raisins, are considered dense sources of energy, vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.
- In India where they are popular as kismish, Raisins are usually added to various sweet delicacies.
- Additionally, they are packed with several health benefiting poly phenolics anti-oxidants, dietary fiber, and other phyto-nutrients.
- As in grapes, raisins also contain phytochemical compound resveratrol. Resveratrol, a polyphenol anti-oxidant, has anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, blood cholesterol lowering activities.
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)