White Sesame Seeds -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC CERTIFIED
- Just Organik White Sesame is a primary source of phyto-nutrients such as omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid, phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins, and dietary fiber with potential anti-cancer as well as health promoting properties.
- Flavourful, crunchy sesame seeds are widely considered as healthy foods.
- Toasted seeds sprinkled over sandwiches, biscuits, bread, cakes, salads, and stir fries.
- The seeds used in many traditional south-Indian sweet delicacies, often mixed with roasted peanuts, almonds, and jaggery.
- Roasted and crushed seeds often sprinkled over salads, desserts, particularly sundaes and other confectionery preparations
- It includes Oleic acid that helps lower LDL or "bad cholesterol" and increases HDL or "good cholesterol" in the blood
- White Sesame seeds are also valuable sources of dietary protein with fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth, especially in children
- Sesame seeds contain many health benefiting compounds such as sesamol (3, 4-methylene-dioxyphenol), sesaminol, furyl-methanthiol, guaiacol (2-methoxyphenol), phenyl ethanthiol and furaneol, vinyl guacol, and decadienal.
- When given to expectant mothers during their peri-conception period, it may prevent neural tube defects in the newborns.Niacin is another B-complex vitamin found abundantly in sesame.
- The seeds are incredibly rich sources of many essential minerals. Calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, magnesium, selenium, and copper especially concentrated in sesame seeds.
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)