Black Sesame Seeds -Just Organik
- 100% ORGANIC
- NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
- INDIA ORGANIC CERTIFIED
- Just Organik Black Sesame is a primary source of phyto-nutrients such as omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid, phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins, and dietary fiber with potential anti-cancer as well as health promoting properties.
- Flavourful, crunchy sesame seeds are widely considered as healthy foods. These are nuttier and smoky as compared to White Sesame.
- Toasted seeds sprinkled over sandwiches, biscuits, bread, cakes, salads, and stir fries.
- The seeds used in many traditional south-Indian sweet delicacies, often mixed with roasted peanuts, almonds, and jaggery.
- Roasted and crushed seeds often sprinkled over salads, desserts, particularly sundaes and other confectionery preparations
- Sesame contains Oleic acid that helps lower LDL or "bad cholesterol" and increases HDL or "good cholesterol" in the blood
- Black Sesame seeds are also valuable sources of dietary protein with fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth, especially in children
- Sesame seeds contain many health benefiting compounds such as sesamol (3, 4-methylene-dioxyphenol), sesaminol, furyl-methanthiol, guaiacol (2-methoxyphenol), phenyl ethanthiol and furaneol, vinyl guacol, and decadienal
- When given to expectant mothers during their pre-conception period, it may prevent neural tube defects in the newborns.The seeds are incredibly rich sources of many essential minerals. Calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, magnesium, selenium, and copper especially concentrated in sesame seeds
Treta Agro (P) Ltd.(Product List)