Wild Forest Honey - Roses & Tulip
Harvested from the thick forests of Nagaland, this honey has the nectars from a range of tropical flowers. It is as raw as possible. It has a strong texture with sweet and spicy flavour. One of the best forest honey of India.
- Benefits: Help reduce acidity & ingestion, lower risk of heart disease and boost immunity, glowing skin.
- Bee: Apis Cerana
- Container: Glass jar with wooden honey dipper
- Ingredients: Natural and Pure Honey (No preservative, no adulteration, no processing)
- Shelf Life: 18 Months from date of packaging. We take care that products sent out are from the most fresh batch.
- Storage Instructions: Keep in room temperature
- Warning: Honey should not be fed to babies below one year of age as they cannot digest it.
Natural World Organic