Natural Honey: Eucalyptus Blossom
- Eucalyptus Honey is a blossom honey and has anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. . It is a monofloral honey which is made by honeybees that forage on eucalyptus. It is exotic, highly nutritious and has great medicinal vales. It has a very high demand in global markets.
- Eucalyptus is an evergreen tree and is widely used for its medicinal properties. It does not grow in every country. Initially it was found in Australia only, but then it was also found in other parts of the world like India, some parts of Europe and South Africa.
- Eucalyptus is a type of myrtle and there are more than 700 different species in the eucalyptus genus, many of which produce enough nectar for honey bees to produce appreciable amounts of honey. Eucalyptus Honey has high fructose content and hence it crystallizes quickly.
Health Beneifts of Eucalyptus Honey:
- Boosts immune system
- Helps in fighting coughs and colds, as well as other respiratory diseases
- Helps is moisturizing
- Fights ageing and bacteria
- Cures skin diseases
- Reduces pain
- Helps in treating urinary infections
- Used for treatment of pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Cures soar throat and constipation
- Heals wounds and leaves no marks of the wound
- Recommended for blood pressure patients and pregnant women
- Promotes digestion
Orgenik Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd.