Natural Honey: Lychee Blossom
- Lychee Honey is a blossom honey and has anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal anti-inflammatory, medicinal and healing properties. It is a monofloral honey which is made by honeybees that forage on lychee blossoms.
- Lychee Honey is exotic, has high nutritional values and provides energy. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and abundant vitamin C in it helps in boosting immune system and in wound healing.
Health Benefits of Lychee Honey:
- Boosts immunity
- Helps your body fight against flu’s like Coronavirus (Covid-19), Common flu etc
- Helps in healing wounds
- Improves skin. Also used as face masks
- Helps in moisturizing
- Fights ageing and bacteria
- Helps in reducing ulcers and other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders
- Used as a remedy for respiratory diseases
- Cures soar throat
- Helps is digestion
- Helps in reducing weight
- Used as a medicine for patients suffering from asthama and cold
- Improves blood circulation
- Prevents cancer
- Maintains the health of bones and teeth
We do not add any sweeteners or flavors or any other substances in the honey and hence it has all the properties that of lychee blossoms.
Lychee Honey has a distinctive aroma, flavour and is sweet and buttery and so it is a great addition to desserts, buns, croissants, light tea and breakfast cereals.
Orgenik Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd.