Organic Green Tea - Whole Leaf - Classic
Benefits of Organic Green Tea:
• Rich in antixidants
• Weight Loss
• Improves Skin
• Good for heart
• Cognitive support
• May prevent cancer
• Boosts Immune Function
How to make a perfect Green Tea?
What you need:
• Orgenic Green Tea Whole Leaves - “Classic” : 2-3 grams
• Water : 1 cup
• Lemon Drops : 3-4
• Basil Leaves : 1-2
• A teaspoon of honey and a pinch of cinnamon powder (Optional)
1) Boil a cup of water in the vessel for around 10 minutes or if using a tea kettle heat it at 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 180 degrees Fahrenheit and let it rest until it cools to the correct temperature.
2) Pre-warm the teapot or cup (optional).
3) Take 2-3 grams of Orgenik Green Tea Whole Leaves “Classic” and place it in the pot of cup, either directly or in an infuser.
4) Pour the water over the leaves.
5) Place the lid on the teapot, or if using a cup, cover it with a lid or a small saucer and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
6) As soon as the tea is ready, remove the leaves by lifting out the infuser or pouring the tea through a strainer.
7) Add 3-4 drops of lemon and 1-2 leaves of basil for the taste.
8) Add a teaspoon of honey and a pinch of cinnamon powder for the taste (optional).
Orgenik Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd.